If you've ever dreamed to have a cycling computer to be as simple as possible for your daily commute, but it also provides pro like functionalities with an affordable price, the Rider 100E is the one. No speed sensor installation required, the Rider 100 features Power On and Go with Auto Start/Stop, keeping you in the mood for cycling. The large auto backlight easy-to-read display works great with 36 real time data functions including customizable data pages, allowing you to be always on top of your workouts. Designed for everyday cyclists, the Rider 100 is simple, powerful and affordable.
To keep a cycling log to track your progress or share your accomplishment with other cyclists, just plug it into your computer and select files from your device. No software is needed to convert files. Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can be uploaded to popular training sites including STRAVA, Training Peaks, Endomondo, Map My Ride, Fit track and many more.
• GPS Cycling Computer
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning
• IPX7 waterproof
• Large and easy-to-read display
• 7 customizable data screens with up to 5 data points per page
• Compatible with ANT+ sensors including HR, speed & cadence sensors (accessories sold separately)
• Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides
• View stats on device or upload to Strava, Training Peaks, etc.
• Dimension W x H x D: 39.8 x 60.5 x 16.5mm
• Device Weight: 40 grams
• Display: 1.6" Mono LCD
• Battery hour: 25 hours
What's in the box?
• Rider 100 GPS
• USB Cable
• Bike mount
• Quick start guide
- GPS Cycling Computer
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screens with up to 5 data points per page