Continuing to use smartphone power, the latest Padrone bike computer gives you a full dot display, multiple customized data screens, arrow navigation, and incline and lap functionality that can be tracked through a GPS or Bluetooth Smart sensor. Later, all information can be uploaded and shared through CatEyeAtlas™, Strava™, and TrainingPeaks™ apps, while you can still get texts, calls, emails, and social alerts during your ride. And, when smartphone use isn't an option, the device continues to operate in Sensor Direct Mode.
- Device connects with smartphone. Mounts to handlebar or stern. Once phone is in sleep mode, you can view all data through this cycling computer.
- Just tap to upload ride data to training sites. Mirror Mode. Lets you connect smartphone to device, where you can then view all data.
- GPS lets you track speed and altitude. Bluetooth® SMART sensors record speed, cadence, heart rate, and power. Displays calls, emails, texts, and social posts directly on cycling computer.
- Sensor Direct Mode. Lets you use device when smartphone connectivity isn't an option. Syncs with speed, cadence, heart rate, and power sensors.
- After, post-ride data can be sent to phone. Imported. .