The Knog Nerd 12 Function Bicycle Computer offers a fun and efficient way to record your cycle stats with smart, simple functionality and painless tool/wire-free set up. Rather than hassling with connecting wires and rubber cutouts, the Nerd uses a silicon tension fit system that simply wraps around your handlebar or stem for your preferred vantage point. The wireless transmitter attaches the same way--so that you are good to go--finished with "installation" in seconds--and without a single tool. This super speedy and easy installation also makes the Nerd a great computer to move between bikes.
After you have installed your Nerd, it is time to experience the computer's functionality. The wireless Nerd will transmit information without interference from any of the cellular/electronic noise of your surroundings. With single button operation, the Nerd's face functions as one big button, allowing you to scroll between its 12 functions with ease. In addition, the 12-function Nerd is equipped with a bluish backlight for easy reading in low-light conditions. Pressing the face illuminates the screen and allows you to either display individual functions or cycle through all available function screens in a looped sequence using scan mode. The computer allows you to view data through numeric representations as well as with visual representation bars that show your current speed vs. your average speed.
With 12 functions and the ability to maintain unique data between rides, the Nerd allows you to document, review, and analyze your riding data to your heart's content on and off the bike. The Nerd has a multi-bike selection function, making it an ideal computer for multiple riders and/or multiple bikes. The Nerd displays current speed and a 12/24 hour clock and computes your average speed, maximum speed, and relative speed output as a bar graph of your current versus average speed. Trip distance as well as distance per day can be recorded. The distance per day feature automatically zeroes itself at midnight allowing you to figure out how far you've traveled without having to do any math. In addition, the Nerd records total riding time and has an odometer and low-battery indicator.
The Knog Nerd offers unequaled ease of use, ease of installation, and smart functionality for biking. The computer is also 100 percent waterproof for worry-free use in any weather conditions.
- Animated rolling display
- Touch-screen functionality
- Can be set up for use on two bikes
The Nerd 12-function bike computer comes in several striking colors.
- Maintains unique data between rides
- Simple tool-less attachment to handlebar or stem
- No signal or function interference
- 100 percent waterproof
- Materials: Medical-grade silicon
- Multi-bike selection
- Current speed
- 12/24 hour clock
- Trip distance
- Average speed
- Maximum speed
- Relative speed (output as a bar graph of current vs. average speed)
- Total riding time
- Distance per day
- Scanning (will display all functions in a looped sequence)
- Low-battery indicator
- Display backlight
- Nerd Weight: 45 grams
- Transmitter Weight: 39 grams
- Main unit Size: 53 x 51 x 40 millimeters
- Transmitter Size: 52 x 27 x 52 millimeters
- 1 CR2032 3V cell: N.E.R.D.
- 1 LR44 1.5V cell: Transmitter
- Battery life: Approximately 1-2 years with normal operation
What's in the Box? Nerd computer, transmitter, silicone attachment for computer and transmitter
Two-year limited warranty
- 12-function bicycle computer for tracking your progress as you ride
- Displays current speed, average speed, relative speed, and trip distance
- Also tracks distance per day, total riding time, and battery strength
- Shows data on animated rolling display with touch-screen functionality
- Multi-bike functionality (accumulates data for up to 2 bikes); 2-year warranty