The Macro High X RC offers ANT+, digital wireless, barometric altitude function, a Remote Control and a 2 arm holder.
Compatibility with ANT+ power meters makes the Macro High X a training system without compromise. It really can do everything but GPS!
The integrated barometer accurately measures your altitude and enables you to develop precise altitude profiles after collecting your training data. Analysis with your PC using the optional interface cable and the free download Traininglab software. If you are a POLAR user, the polar-plugin allows you to transfer training data from the polar-software or use your polar products with traininglab.
Large display is easy to read without glasses: 14mm high digits. The wired remote allows the computer controls to be conveniently located next to your fingers, so you can safely keep you hands on the bars!
Size: 36 x 47 x 12mm
53 grams total weight.
All basic bike functions for 2 bike sizes
Auto lap with time or distance target
Heart rate functions + Current/avg./max. heart rate + Zone (%- of heart rate zone) + Time under/in/over heart rate zone
Calories + Fat burned
Data memory up to 200 hours of training
Downloading data via PC interface (Optional!).
Use our FREE traininglab Software for analysis and setting of the computer via PC interface
Data transmission is digital 2,4 Ghz ANT+ radio transmission.
Waterproof and submerisble to 20 Meters/66 feet.
Standard Battery CR2032, easily replaceable.
- Compatible with all ANT+ sensors for speed, cadence, HR, even Power measurements
- Accurate altitude with built-in barometer for creating ride profiles
- Includes free Training Lab software for downloading and documenting your efforts (requires opt. PC adapter)
- Bar mounted remote control keeps your hands safely where they below
- Easy to read large (14mm) digits. Stores data for two bikes.