The workout function guides the athlete through every training session. Create individual workouts using our free o-synce traininglab software or upload internet Fit File Format data. A range of timer functions (e.g. for nutrition) enables you to optimise processes even during competition. Custom display configuration means you only see what you want or need. The navi2coach is compatible with all ANT+ sensors and ANT+ power measuring systems.
In use the route is displayed as a track view with an additional arrow based navigation. The zoom function allows you to see the route in detail. GPX data can be directly loaded onto the device, multiple routes are supported. Additional functions such as backtrack navigation, route inversion and the saving and access of POIs round off the specification.
The navi2coach allows you to join up with the popular "Geocaching" treasure hunts.Simply enter the cache co-ordinates and allow the device to plot the route. You can also plot a ride and play it back on the device.
Analyzing with PC:
Via Micro-USB and traininglab software you can easily document your training data, analyze your progress or simply have a look at some interesting statistics. Why not compare your current workout with previous training sessions or have a look how the weather influences your performance? The traininglab doesn't cost you anything but is an exciting tool for analysis and further improvement of your strength and endurance.
If you are a POLAR user, the polar-plugin gives you the possibility to transfer your training data from the polar-software or carry on using your polar products with traininglab.
- General speed and time, cycling power, cadence, barometric altitude, heart rate, temperature, training plan, GPS and other functions.
- Four custom user/bike profiles. Six display screens with up to 8 values per screen. Displays altitude profile during ride. Use to follow a .GPX track files with turn by turn instructions.
- Device memory of 4000hrs when 20 seconds recording interval. Min. 1 sec. recording interval.
- Compatible with any brand ANT+ sensors. Standard .FIT file format. Free Training Lab software can be download from O-synce
- First computer to support the new ANT+ Power profiles for SRM, Quarq and Rotor Power Meters. The perfect Power Head for your Power Sensors.